El Cajon Matrix teams are created by the selection of players during an open evaluation process. You are not under any pressure to join the Team. Instead, we hope that you and your player consider all of your options and choose what will be best for you and your player.
Once you commit to join the Team, you agree to abide by the policies of the Club and the Team. This commitment is for one season only. The soccer season begins in early spring and may continue into next year, with exception of the high school season, if applicable, and at the end of the soccer season your commitment to the Team is over.
We expect our Players and Parents to honor their commitment; therefore, you should make your decisions thoughtfully and carefully. Once your commitment is made, the Team expects your full participation and support for the entire soccer season.
There are circumstances which arise that may require a player and/or parent to break their commitment to the Club and the Team. This document serves to address the refund of fees when a player and/or parent breaks their commitment with the Club.
The El Cajon Matrix season registration date will serve as the starting point for determining the refund of any fees. A refund only applies to fees that have been paid to the club. The fees referenced in this document do not apply to fees paid to a team for a tournament; to participate in an activity outside of the Presidio/SDDA soccer season; for anything that may be purchased as a team or individually, i.e. backpacks; or any other fees, those fees are non-refundable.
Leaving the team for a season ending injury:
- Before the Club has ordered uniforms: Full registration fee less $25 processing fee and $20 insurance fee.
- After the Club has ordered uniforms: Refund will be prorated based on number of games remaining in the season, less any costs for uniforms, etc.
Leaving the team for ANY other reason:
- Within 3 days of the Registration Date: Full registration fee less $25 processing fee and $20 insurance fee.
- Before the Club has ordered uniforms: Half of registration fee less $25 processing fee
- After the Club has ordered uniforms: No Refund
NOTE: Working together the El Cajon Matrix Director and Regional Commissioner will have final say on any refund and all decisions are final, there is NO appeal process.
To download a pdf of this policy Click Here
El Cajon MATRIX Management